What self-respecting beauty bunny wouldn’t want these goodies filling up her stocking on Christmas morning…
1. & 2. Russian Amber Imperial Shampoo & Conditioning Creme // Philip B – There’s no way on earth I could justify spending this much on shampoo and conditioner, but if Santa wants to, who am I to argue?!
3. Holiday Style Palette // Aerin – I’m not usually one for make up palettes, you always end up using one or two colours and junking the rest. But this classically chic colour combo and the divine packaging seem to set this one apart.
4. Hemlock & Obsess Nail Polish Duo // Illamasqua – Drawing on their rich heritage in film and theatre, Illamasqua are known for creating high performance make-up with a distinctly dark side, and this shocking pink and snow white are no exception.
8. Eye Colour & Lip Balm Set // Paul & Joe – Paul & Joe’s seasonal limited edition collections are always charmingly eccentric and make use of their colourful and whimsical prints. These Christmas tins contain the perfect colours for creating a fresh ‘just-in-from-the-cold’ look.
9. Botanical Body Repair Oil // Elemental Herbology – Featuring a nourishing formula of argan, rosa mosqueta and sweet almond oil with delicate scents of frangipani, jasmine and mandarin green tea, this silky oil helps to hydrate and soften the skin, leaving it with a sweet scent and radiant appearance.