A WEEK OF WISHES // FOR THE BEAUTY BUNNIES
What self-respecting beauty bunny wouldn’t want these goodies filling up her stocking on Christmas morning…
1. & 2. Russian Amber Imperial Shampoo & Conditioning Creme // Philip B – There’s no way on earth I could justify spending this much on shampoo and conditioner, but if Santa wants to, who am I to argue?!
3. Holiday Style Palette // Aerin – I’m not usually one for make up palettes, you always end up using one or two colours and junking the rest. But this classically chic colour combo and the divine packaging seem to set this one apart.
4. Hemlock & Obsess Nail Polish Duo // Illamasqua – Drawing on their rich heritage in film and theatre, Illamasqua are known for creating high performance make-up with a distinctly dark side, and this shocking pink and snow white are no exception.
5. Private Blend Lip Colour in Black Orchid // Tom Ford – As indulgent and as perfect as it’s possible to get, Tom Ford’s lipstick collection contains every colour a woman is ever likely to need. And I need this one!
6. Lip Brush // Tom Ford – To make that lipstick even more perfect!
7. Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne // Jo Malone – The scent of afternoon tea, perfected and balanced with beeswax, musk and vanilla and bottled for your delectation. Sublime!
8. Eye Colour & Lip Balm Set // Paul & Joe – Paul & Joe’s seasonal limited edition collections are always charmingly eccentric and make use of their colourful and whimsical prints. These Christmas tins contain the perfect colours for creating a fresh ‘just-in-from-the-cold’ look.
9. Botanical Body Repair Oil // Elemental Herbology – Featuring a nourishing formula of argan, rosa mosqueta and sweet almond oil with delicate scents of frangipani, jasmine and mandarin green tea, this silky oil helps to hydrate and soften the skin, leaving it with a sweet scent and radiant appearance.
10. Sequin Print Washbag // Ted Baker – Mainly because it’s pretty. I think I’d actually use it for cables and tech bits when travelling. But don’t tell Santa that.
Graphic designer + make up artist + stylist. Coquette + Dove is a love letter to every pretty thing that makes my heart sing...
SEARCH THE BLOG…
C+D IN YOUR INBOX
New posts delivered while they're still piping hot!
The end of last week was a bit of a roller coaster round these parts. Tragic news coupled with two very special christenings made[...]