Christmas is not the time for splashing out on one season wonders. Save the neon graffiti hi-top wedges for another day, and splash the cash on investment pieces that will be relevant for seasons to come…
a week of wishes // for the style maven…
1. Office City Bag // Zara – Chic black with gold hardware in a classic shape.
2. Lion Pendant Necklace With Crystal Back Detail // Bill Skinner @ ASOS – Love the tough-luxe combo of this gold lion, backed with a grey Swarovski pendant. A classic everyday piece.
3. Snap Button Epaulettes Cape // Mango – Military is a trend that will always be relevant, and a cape is a great spin that can be worked into a multitude of other trends, from ladylike chic to sixties cute.
4. Folky Blouse with Embroidery Detail // By Malene Birger – Monochrome chic with a touch of boho, this piece is as perfect for the boardroom as it is for Sunday lunch at the pub.
5. Polly Push Lock Leather Gloves // Mulberry – Tan leather. As classic as it gets.
6. Leather Bow Belt // Valentino – The oxblood leather may be “the colour of the season”, but in reality, the burgundy leather and simple bow detail are timeless and a great combo of tough leather and lady-like chic.
7. Striped Cotton Dress // Sonia by Sonia Rykiel – Red and Navy stripes require no explanation.
8. Riff Gold Buckle Trim Leather Biker Boot // Dune – I was turned onto these beauties by Anneli, and I have to agree with her, they’re the perfect everyday boot.
9. Heart elbow-patch cashmere sweater // Chinti and Parker – Good cashmere gets even better with age, and the button details and heart elbow-patches on this Chinti and Parker jumper will make it a favourite for years to come.
10. Tang And Song Silver Champagne CZ Rectangle Drop Earrings // Max & Chloe – Eternal glamour.
Graphic designer + make up artist + stylist. Coquette + Dove is a love letter to every pretty thing that makes my heart sing...
SEARCH THE BLOG…
C+D IN YOUR INBOX
New posts delivered while they're still piping hot!
The end of last week was a bit of a roller coaster round these parts. Tragic news coupled with two very special christenings made[...]